Watermark is an upscale resort with a friendly atmosphere. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our guests and colleagues and to provide genuine, caring service. Our staff keep active both at work and within the community. If you would like to join a tight-knit and welcoming team then we have an opportunity for you.
- Monitor guest, patron, and resort associate activities to ensure safe & secure practices
- Follow all safety and security procedures and regulations while performing daily duties
- Respond to guest requests and report guest issues and complaints in a hospitable manner to ensure guest satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic Security Training Certificate and Security Worker License
- One to Two years of hotel experience is an asset
- Flexible and energetic with the ability to work under pressure and ability to prioritize
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 30lbs.
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs, and ramps