Position: Restaurant Supervisor
Department: Food & Beverage
Reports to: Restaurant Manager
This role serves as a direct supervisor for 15 Park Bistro at the Watermark. Primary responsibilities are service operations and managing the guest experience. In addition, this role is key to the ongoing coaching & training of service staff on the floor. This position guides Restaurant Associates to drive exceptional guest service, cultivate employee engagement and maximize financial performance. This role will also include assistance where needed with banquets & catering. This may include liaising with Sales to ensure that event logistics, menu, atmosphere and all associated BEO details exceed the guest’s expectations, as required.
- Opening, closing and outlet service support.
- Beverage program management and sales as required.
- Assist with beverage inventory management, inclusive of purchasing.
- Assist in set-up and tear down of events if needed, requiring lifting and carrying of medium to heavy weight objects
- Maintain accurate and updated standard operation procedures in partnership with leadership team.
- Employee Recognition
- Assist in creating and delivering 15 Park Bistro service training programs.
- Support the orchestration and design of service.
- Performance feedback and coaching of all 15 Park Bistro service staff.
- Ensuring that 15 Park Bistro associates consistently have the tools to do their job.
- Systems management, specifically Visual 1 support
- Build guest loyalty through service standards & quality assurance.
- Solicits feedback from both associates and guests to continually enhance operations.
- Scheduling and staffing functions
- Payroll and Gratuity administration
- Accommodate guests and conduct floor operations.
- Administrative support – menus, BEO’s, employee contact information
- Supervise catering functions and events if/when required.
- PASSION – for Food, Wine and People!!!
- Bachelor degree and/or Hotel management degree or diploma
- Relevant post-secondary education or training preferred but not mandatory
- Must have a history of self-improvement, ongoing learning and goal setting
- High-end F&B service
- Luxury hotel experience is an asset, but is not required