Experience Canada’s warmest welcome in Osoyoos, BC! Watermark Beach Resort is an upscale resort with a casual atmosphere. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our guests and colleagues and to provide genuine, caring service. Our associates are active both at work and within the community. If you would like to join a tight-knit and welcoming team then we have some amazing opportunities for you.
The primary role of the door person is to greet guests as they arrive at and depart from the resort. As the first point of guest contact, a warm and engaging welcome is paramount. The door person is also to provide guests with general assistance on parking, directions, and any other questions. The door person may also be required to assist guests with unloading and delivery of personal items.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly, and engaging service
- Develop strong guest relationships to maintain and further develop Watermark loyalty
- Assist with guest requests and concerns. React quickly and responsibly to ensure positive outcomes
- Warmly greet guests as they arrive and depart the hotel
- Follow department policies, procedures, and service & safety standards
- Assist guest arrivals and departures
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous guest experience required
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Knowledge of Okanagan and local area an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- SuperHost certification is an asset
Physical Aspects Of Position (include but are not limited to)
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 40lbs.
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs, and ramps