Experience Canada’s warmest welcome in Osoyoos, BC! Watermark Beach Resort is an upscale resort with a casual atmosphere.
Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our guests and colleagues and to provide genuine, caring service. Our associates are
active both at work and within the community. If you would like to join a tight knit and welcoming team then we have some
amazing opportunities for you.
Our house persons are key members of our housekeeping department. Their primary duty is the timely cleaning and
preparation of our lobby, halls and other public and staff areas.
• Maintain and replenish public areas, washrooms, locker rooms and staff room as per Watermark Beach Resort standards
• Use proper chemicals to clean rooms and common areas
• Ensure that the hotel’s housekeeping supplies are used in an efficient and effective manner
• Other duties as assigned
• Prior housekeeping experience an asset
• Prior resort experience is an asset but not required
• SuperHost certification would be considered an asset
• Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
• Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 40lbs
• Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
• Must be legally eligible to work in Canada