Experience Canada’s warmest welcome in Osoyoos, BC! Watermark Beach Resort is an upscale resort with a casual atmosphere.
Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our guests and colleagues and to provide genuine, caring service.
Our associates are active both at work and within the community. If you would like to join a tight-knit and welcoming team then
we have some amazing opportunities for you.
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and
• Develop strong guest relationships to maintain and
further develop Watermark loyalty
• Assist with guest requests and concerns. React quickly
and responsibly to ensure positive outcomes
• Handle guest arrivals and departures
• Manage nightly hotel operations
• Verify revenue from all sources are accurately
balanced, follow up on any discrepancies
• Perform end-of-day procedures
• Produce daily reports for departments and
• Previous guest experience is an asset
• Previous Property Management System experience is
• Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
• University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
• Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Knowledge of Okanagan and local area an asset
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced
• SuperHost Certificate is an asset!
PHYSICAL ASPECTS OF POSITION (include but are not limited to)
• Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
• Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting up to 20lbs.
• Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs, and ramps
• Must be legally eligible to work in Canada