Devour! Is the world’s largest culinary film festival.
We’re excited to welcome you to Devour! Osoyoos, Watermark Beach Resort and the entire region once again.
The brainchild of Chef Michael Howell, it began in Wolfville Nova Scotia, and has since spread across the globe.
Now in it’s third year, Devour! Osoyoos is shaping up to be the event for foodies and film buffs, alike. The South Okanagan is a mecca for food and wine lovers, and is a perfect place to celebrate the bounty of the screen.
For three days in June, the glamorous worlds of cinema and cuisine unite in Osoyoos. Learn More…
There are so many ways to enjoy the festivities!
- Opening night kickoff party
- Gala Dinner at Watermark
- Exclusive screenings of award-winning culinary films
- Workshops, parties, and special events with celebrity chefs and filmmakers
- Showcases throughout the South Okanagan of world-class local wine, cider, beer, and cuisine
- Gastronomic competitions between talented homegrown and visiting chefs
- …and more
This is one of the most deliciously anticipated events of the year!
Whether you’re a foodie or a film buff (or just someone who appreciates the good life), Devour! Osoyoos offers plenty to tempt you.
Learn More About Devour! Osoyoos Tickets and Packages
We’ll be announcing the participating chefs and film lineup soon, so stay tuned!
Osoyoos may be a small town, but we have a big appetite for the best in food, wine, and culture. Help us kick off summer in what’s shaping up to be the event of the year.