Valentine’s Day may fall on February 14th, but at Watermark, we’re enjoying a whole season of love.
We’ve created some wonderful packages just perfect for two!
And because we know the way to your valentine’s heart, Chef Adair Scott has designed mouth-watering, aphrodisiac-filled menus to make your celebration even more delicious.
Indulge in romance on February 14th with a special Valentine’s Dinner at The Restaurant at Watermark.
Local ingredients (grown with love!) are creatively prepared and paired with fabulous Okanagan wines.
Keep the celebration going with a night in a beautiful Watermark Suite. Learn more about our Valentine’s Day Dine and Stay Package.
Can’t make that day? Celebrate with your Valentine on the weekend, instead.
Enjoy our Valentine’s-inspired take on “dinner and a movie” on Friday, February 16.
This perfect date night includes a three-course dinner, sparkling wine, and a classic black & white film.
Make the experience even better! Surprise your partner with a stay in one of Watermark’s lovely suites, and enjoy breakfast for two and a late check out the next day. Learn more about our Ultimate Valentine’s-Inspired Date Night Package.
Looking for more inspiration? The South Okanagan is full of love!
Raise a glass to romance! Here in wine country, we’re well aware of the allure of the grape.
- What’s as important to l’amour as wine? Chocolate, of course. Enjoy a wine-paired chocolate making lesson at Oliver Twist Winery
- Treat your love to a wine tasting class at the Vinstitute. This February, they’re focusing on pretty, passionate rosé
- At Nk’Mip’s In the Cellar Series, winemaker Justin Hall discusses all of the magic to be found in the bottle
Make a date! All month, the Frank Venables Theatre and OSS are showcasing exciting, romantic performances.
- Charm them with the funny and poignant “Old Love” by the South Okanagan Players
- Wow them with the incredible talents of the dancers and choreographers of Ballet Kelowna Elles
- Woo them with the unique and sultry sounds of songstress Cari Burdett
- Serenade them with the classics of the Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons in the hit tribute show, “Working My Way Back To You”
Warm your sweet’s heart! Enjoy some low-key winter flirting.
- Take your toboggan to Mt. Baldy, or slip on your skates at the Osoyoos Sun Bowl or the Oliver Arena. Hand-holding and snuggling are highly likely!