The holidays are over, and it’s time for a fresh start.
They say that however you choose to begin the new year is a sneak peek at how the rest of your year will unfold. Wouldn’t you like to have a 2019 filled with little pleasures?
Down here at Watermark Beach Resort, we’re spending this chilly season indulging in some of the most delightful winter tipples, treats, and treatments. They’re all good (and some of them are even good for you!).
Come down to Osoyoos and join us! Make 2019 the year to spoil yourself. Just a little…
- Take a deep breath. At our Breathe Studio, you can stretch, meditate, or work up a sweat in an energetic spin class. Pilates, yoga or cardio blast -however you choose to energize, we’ve got you covered.
- Get out! Strap on your snowshoes and head to the beautiful South Okanagan hiking trails that surround the resort. Go for a brisk run along the lake. Grab some friends for a heart-pumping and fun game of pickleball at the outdoor courts or the Sonora Community Centre. This is an active and vibrant community, with so many options for you to get your heart pumping!
Or don’t. Prefer to pamper yourself? Watermark is a great place to get a little “me time”.
- Watermark’s Levia Wellness Spa is a South Okanagan favourite. Pedicures, massages, or the signature Rain Drop treatment –you’ll feel well taken care of after a visit, here.
- Relax your muscles and your mind. Soak away all of last year’s cares in our year-round outdoor lakeside hot tub.
Raise a glass! It’s almost like lifting weights, but not quite as painful, and arguably more rewarding.
- Watermark’s own Executive Sommelier Ron Rocher has expertly selected the region’s best wines. Delicious on their own or perfectly paired with Executive Chef Adair Scott’s seasonal menu, a glass from our wine list is a wonderful way to toast the year to come.
- Wine not your thing? Our winter cocktail menu gets creative and warm, with mixological masterpieces that pay tribute to this cozy, tasty season.
Fill your belly! Tempt your tastebuds with our incredible South Okanagan desert fare.
- What do you get when you add one letter to “desert”? D-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s. You don’t need to be a spelling bee champ to enjoy the swoon-worthy dessert menu at 15 Park Bistro.
- Or go all-out and revel in our phenomenal Chef’s Table Dinner –an inspiring 4-course feast crafted for and served to you in your own Watermark suite. You don’t even need to put on your coat! What could be better for your soul?
Hibernate! Not a bear? We don’t care! Watermark is the perfect place to cozy up by your sweet suite fireplace, or stay snuggled in bed all morning.
- Recharge your bodies and minds in our comfortable, well-appointed suites. Enjoy views over the sparkling Osoyoos Lake and the snowy hillsides beyond, or over charming downtown Osoyoos.
- Our Quickie Getaway and Romantic Escape packages can help you reconnect as you spend time alone together.