Tourism & Hospitality Jobs in the Okanagan
Join the Watermark Team
Watermark Beach Resort is always looking to recruit exceptional individuals to join our operation. Find your place on our team and you’ll get to live and work in the beautiful south Okanagan. Spend your days off at award-winning local wineries, hiking and biking through incredible natural vistas, or boating on Osoyoos Lake. Our team strives to create a workplace culture that is the envy of the industry. You’ll love it here!
Your Career Awaits – Now Accepting Resumes
The right candidates will be offered opportunities for personal and professional growth, and participation in a workplace that is progressive and unique. We require individuals that are entrepreneurial, demonstrated team players and relentlessly customer focused. Those we recruit to leadership positions are natural leaders and communicators, and have a passion for teaching and motivating others.
Management and Administration
Food & Beverage
Subsidized Single Staff Accommodations is Available!
Send Us Your Resume
I couldn’t have asked for a better time with such fantastic people. It’s really been a privilege to work here. Thank you so much for having me on your team this summer.
– Shayna Doll
Watermark is a fantastic place to work. Everyone is very respectful and professional, but also fun and upbeat. The staff became like my second family
-Alana Chapman, The Restaurant at Watermark server
Picture yourself working here…
TO WORK AT WATERMARK:
- We invest in our team. From our training programs to our staff parties, you will feel valued.
- An amazing opportunity to learn from experienced industry professionals and be part of an exceptionally talented team
- After work, unwind with your coworkers. We have staff appreciation nights and an associate volleyball team.
- The weather is better here. Experience all the South Okanagan has to offer.
- Meet great people: you’ll love our team and our guests!
- Staff Housing opportunities are available.
We also actively support the learning and development of hospitality students by offering summer and winter co-op opportunities. Please contact us for further details about the type of co-op experience that you are looking for.
Watermark Beach Resort greatly values diversity in our workplace and encourages all qualified candidates to apply. We thank everyone for their interest in Watermark Beach Resort, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.