We often hear from our guests about their good night’s sleep. “Ah, I haven’t had that good of a sleep in I don’t know how long” is a common comment. We take pride in the comfort of our beds, pillows, comforters and sheets because we know a good night’s sleep will help fuel our guests for a day enjoying the splendours of the South Okanagan.
But, there’s more to a good sleep than a nice bed. This is why we’re bringing sleep expert Sarah Domes to Watermark Beach Resort for a Wellness Weekend Retreat focused on teaching you how to fall asleep.
Our Yoga for Sleep Wellness Weekend is a sleep science workshop with a yoga wisdom approach.
- Learn how to fall asleep predictably and easily without the use of medication.
- Discover how to stay asleep and enjoy uninterrupted restful sleep throughout the night.
- Uncover how to wake rested, and ready for a great day ahead.
- Stop your busy mind so thinking doesn’t keep you awake.
- Know exactly what to do to help your body get back to sleep when it wakes in the middle of the night.
- The weekend workshop includes a personal sleep self-assessment.
Meet Sarah – The Sleep Coach and 500 E-RYT Yoga Teacher
Sarah had periodic insomnia for 11 years before she released the stress of a life pulled in too many directions. Once she gained clarity on what helped her body reset each night and stepped into a balanced life including yoga, she suddenly began sleeping great.
She studied sleep science, yoga and heart-centered relaxation and from the union of sleep science and yoga, she created ReST (Restorative Sleep Therapy).
Sarah travels to teach workshops on yoga for sleep and provides in-person and online sleep coaching in order to help people like you return to a deep and restful sleep.
Sarah is featured in 18+ videos through My Yoga Online, including yoga and meditation for sleep. She looks forward to helping you asses your sleep, release what does not serve you, and reset your body’s sleep response so you can relax into the ReST you were born knowing how to have.
Yoga For Sleep Wellness Weekend Retreat Takes Place: January 27 to January 29
The Weekend Includes:
- Warm Welcome Reception
- 2 night’s stay in a beautiful 2 bedroom suite
- 3.5 hour Yoga for Sleep Workshop on Saturday (1:00 to 4:30 p.m.)
- 3 Restorative Yoga Sessions
- Saturday Breakfast to your room, Sunday Brunch and Saturday Evening Dinner
- $299 + tax and Meal Gratuities.
To Book The Yoga For Sleep without the workshop please contact Kelsi at wellness@watermarkbeachresort
What better way to learn how to get a restful sleep than a weekend retreat at Watermark Beach Resort!