Ski & Stay Special Resort Promotion
Ski at Baldy and Stay at Watermark – A match made in powder paradise.
Wake up at Watermark Beach Resort in Osoyoos BC and hit the slopes at nearby Baldy Mountain Resort. It’s the perfect combination for those looking to wind their way to the South Okanagan this winter. Baldy boasts 500 acres of skiable terrain, including 22 runs ready to be carved by beginner, intermediate, and advanced alpine enthusiasts. Return to Watermark to warm up, rest up & fuel up after an invigorating day on the mountain. Go on. You’ve earned it.
We invite you to enjoy Watermark Beach Resort’s amenities, including:
- Levia Spa for luxurious apres-ski pampering
- Steam Room and Outdoor Hot Tub to reinvigorate your ski legs
- Fitness Centre and Breathe Yoga & Pilates
- The Restaurant at Watermark, wine and dining in a warm & welcoming atmosphere
- Suites with full kitchens and in-suite laundry for that home-away-from-home resort experience
- Secure underground parking
- Lakeside location and walking distance to the shops, cafes, and restaurants in downtown Osoyoos
About Baldy Mountain Resort
Family-Friendly Skiing and Snowboarding in Okanagan, BC Canada – Enjoy a Scenic Mountain Getaway
Mount Baldy: Family-Friendly Skiing & Snowboarding. Awesome powder. Breathtaking Okanagan views. No lift lines. Affordable Passes.
Baldy’s peak rises 2303 meters above sea level and is a magnet for fresh powder – about 6.5 meters’ worth each year! Ski or snowboard, take a ride through the perfectly spaced glades, a walk through the woods on snowshoes, ski our cross-country trails, toboggan with the kids, and after it is all done, enjoy some great food and entertainment in the Baldy Bar. There is something for every mountain-minded person here.
Mt. Baldy season’s pass prices and daily lift passes are some of the most affordable in Canada. Enjoy legendary Okanagan skiing & endless snow and seasonal activities (for non-skiers, too!).