Ski & Stay Special Resort Promotion
Ski at Baldy and Stay at Watermark – A match made in powder paradise.
Wake up at Watermark Beach Resort in Osoyoos BC and hit the slopes at nearby Baldy Mountain Resort. It’s the perfect combination for those looking to wind their way to the South Okanagan this winter. Baldy boasts 500 acres of skiable terrain, including 22 runs ready to be carved by beginner, intermediate and advanced alpine enthusiasts. Return to Watermark to warm up, rest up and fuel up after an invigorating day on the mountain. Go on. You’ve earned it.
We invite you to enjoy Watermark Beach Resort’s amenities, including:
- Fitness Centre and Breathe Yoga & Pilates
- Levia Spa for luxurious apres-ski pampering
- Steam Room and Outdoor Hot Tub to reinvigorate your ski legs
- The Restaurant at Watermark where the atmosphere is perfect for wine, dining and a good time
- Suites with full kitchens and in-suite laundry for that home-away-from-home resort experience
- Secure underground parking
- Lakeside location and within walking distance to the shops, cafes and restaurants in downtown Osoyoos
About Baldy Mountain Resort
Family Friendly Skiing and Snowboarding in Okanagan, BC Canada – Enjoy a Scenic Mountain Getaway
Mount Baldy. Family-Friendly Skiing and Snowboarding. Awesome powder. Breathtaking views. Okanagan, BC Canada. No lift lines. Affordable Passes.
Baldy’s peak rises 2303 meters above sea level and is a magnet for fresh powder – about 6.5 meters worth each year! Ski or snowboard, take a ride through the perfectly spaced glades, a walk through the woods on snowshoes, ski our cross-country trails, toboggan with the kids, and after it is all done, enjoy some great food and entertainment in the Baldy Bar. There is something for every mountain-minded person here.
Mt Baldy seasons pass prices and daily lift passes are some of the most affordable in the Okanagan in BC Canada. Not to mention, there are a plethora of other snow and seasonal activities available to partake in for the non-skier as well.