Sunday February 21st 9:30-3:00pm
(a nourishing lunch will be provided)
The HeART of GOAL SETTING is an introductory workshop inspired by arefreshingly new approach to goal planning, called Desire Mapping. Unlike the old and familiar methods – which focus solely on external achievements and results – this approach aims inward to discover one’s core desired feelings and deepest yearnings. This is a powerful program that provides greater awareness of what you truly want to feel, do and experience in all areas of your life. This event will bring clarity, meaning and HEART to your ambitions.
In this workshop you will:
- learn to park your brain and engage your heart
- discover how to apply a Heart-Centered approach for navigating life choices and Goal Setting.
- become more attuned to your FEELINGS, heart yearnings and your deepest desires.
- leave with techniques & resources for tapping into – and ultimately living out – your Core Desired Feeling (CDF’s).
- experience clarity, connection and encouragement towards creating Goals with Soul!
Each participant with receive:
– 4.5 hours of experiential teaching
– a Mediation session
– a workbook
– a Nourishing lunch prepared by Watermark Chef Adair
– Gift Bag
Contact Kelsi to register by Wednesday February 17th
or online at https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/home?studioid=9517