Snowbird Rentals in Canada
Canada’s Warmest Winter. Come for a Month. Stay for Five.
When searching for an ideal extended stay location for your winter getaway, Watermark Beach Resort is the perfect choice.
Centrally located in the heart of Downtown Osoyoos, this full-service resort is only a short walk to all the shops and amenities that Osoyoos has to offer while also providing the relaxing and tranquil feel of being at a luxury lakeside resort. Our guest service team is committed to ensuring your stay is everything you hoped for and everything you need. You are welcome to stay a week, a month or a season – whatever time frame works best for you.
For Reservations Please Call 1.888.755.3480
Along with a fantastic central location, Watermark Beach Resort also offers an outdoor hot tub with fabulous lake & mountain views, a seasonal pool open April – October, relaxing steam rooms and well-appointed fitness centre. The full-service Levia Wellness Spa and Breathe Yoga & Pilates Studio are located on property to help keep you active and relaxed while the The Restaurant at Watermark features delicious local fare and a selection of the region’s finest wines. The morning coffee gathering is the perfect place to make new friends and reconnect with old friends. Our media room is set up with games and a large 72 inch screen with a complimentary collection of DVD’s, which are sure to entertain you. Our one and two bedroom suites contain the following amenities that are perfect for extended stays:
- Fully-equipped Gourmet Kitchens
- In-suite Washer & Dryer
- Complimentary Internet Access & Local Calls
- Complimentary Secured Underground Parking
- Cable TV with DVD Player
- 24-Hour Guest Services Team
* Rates are valid with a minimum month stay. Deposit of 1st week stay required upon booking, and one month payment for each month stayed in advance. Limited Housekeeping Service is provided once per week.
We Welcome Snowbird Getaways From October Through April Each Year
Fully-Equipped Gourmet Kitchens, Complimentary Wi-fi,
Free Parking & 24-Hour Guest Services Team
…all in the small, walkable, friendly community of Osoyoos.
Let Us Be Your Home Away From Home
Flavours of Things To Do In The South Okanagan
There’s lots to do at our resort, and there’s lots to do outside our resort! Here’s a list of ideas to help you get started:
- Painters, Potters, Artists
- Eco Sports – show shoeing, cross country skiing
- Skiing at Mt. Baldy
- Museums – cultural historical
- Desert Centre
- Aboriginal Tourism – cultural centre
- Wineries Writers – and writer groups – Osoyoos’ own.
- Seniors Centre – line dancing , cards, pool, games, clubs
- Coyotes Ice Hockey
- Curling – tournaments, leagues
- Cooking Demos – classes – culinary arts
- Farm Tours and markets
- Dance Studio – classes
- Mini Theatre – concerts, theatre, shows
- Shuttle service – tours – to and from
- Penticton – airport – dining
- Hiking/Biking – tours – mtn biking
- Festivals – harvest, light up, tomato, grape, wine
- Car Rallys
- RC Airplanes
- Airport – small planes landing
- Drag Racing
- Tournaments – Hockey, Curling, Ball, Soccer
- Badminton, Volleyball, Cards –
- Airports – Oliver, Osoyoos
- Equestrian Centre, Track
- Horse Back Riding
- Dog Shows
- Elder hostel