Getaway, runaway and escape to the South Okanagan for a Sidewinding Weekend with Ingrid and Sonya at Watermark Beach Resort.
The incredible weekend runs June 8 to 10, 2012 and is a chance to kick back, relax and enjoy some fine wine and share some laughs. This is a fantastic opportunity for public relations and tourism partners to enjoy everything the entire South Okanagan has to offer.
This packaged weekend is an excellent way to discover all that Watermark, Osoyoos and the South Okanagan has to offer. We’ve selected a few of the great places to visit while vacationing in the South Okanagan and put together a weekend that is sure to be fun.
The 2-night Sidewinding Weekend for two includes:
- 2-nights of luxurious accommodation in a 2-bedroom suite at the Watermark Beach Resort
- Wine and cheese reception at Road 13 Vineyards
- Hot and Wild - an educational tour at the Osoyoos Desert Centre
- Go Green! - Get your hands dirty with a tour, wine tasting and al fresco lunch at Gene Covert from Covert Family Estate farm and winery (link)
- Evening dinner at Watermark hosted by the Okanagan Nation Alliance and Nk’Mip Cellars
Thanks to the generous support of our sponsors, the 2-night package is attractively priced at $219 per person based on double occupancy.
Sunday’s activities are up to you to do as you please. Relax, poke around the beautiful town of Osoyoos, or ask us to provide you with ideas for interesting places to go as you sidewind your way back home.
To make your reservation, contact Ryan Grey at email@example.com or call 250-495-5500.