Festival of the Grape
Tickets are now available for the Okanagan's largest family, fall wine festival: Oliver's Festival of the Grape.
When: Sunday October 5 from 12 to 4 p.m.
Where: Oliver Recreation Centre
Tickets: $23 in advance - $25 at the door. Get tickets online now
Features of the Festival of the Grape:
- Cheer on Parade of Wineries
- Grape Stomping Competition
- 50+ Okanagan wineries
- 8 wineries with food pairings (prepared on-site)
- 15 food vendors
- 60 trade vendors
- Live entertainment with the Paperboys
- Chateau de Kids Whine Venue (petting zoo & activities. Note: Free admission for Kids under 19)
- Indoor Art Show
- Smoke Free and Pet Free (designated smoking areas)
- Free parking. Shuttles available.
All photos courtesy of South Okanagan Chamber of Commerce. Photo credit: Paul Eby